Waupoos Estates Winery is celebrating Father’s Day with a BBQ cook-out, live cooking extravaganza with food, music friends and a few of our favourite BBQ loving chefs – rain or shine!
Saturday June 15, 2019 from 1p.m. to 6p.m.
Chefs (to be announced later) will add their personal flare to the grill and will be cooking up some amazing eats! They will be mingling with guests while cooking amazing locally raised pork, beef and chicken on the BBQ.
Local band will be playing from 2pm-5pm!
This event is going to be a fun mix of BBQ styles, personalities and our local farm-to-table style.
Everyone is welcome to this family event, tickets are $40 for adults and children under 12 are free and includes BBQ and all you can eat buffet lunch, live music and games. Plenty of free parking is available, across the road at our Clafeld Cider House and the parking fee is an optional donation to our local Kiwanis service organization.
This event supports our local Camp Trillium, with a portion of the proceeds helping kids to be kids.
****Last Year’s Menu below – New menu will be posted soon!***
- Bread Station
- Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Garden Greens
- Bean Salad
- Assorted Pies
- Assorted Cakes
- Fresh Fruit
- Corn on the cob
- Assorted seasonal Veggies
- Veggie Pasta Primavera
- Grilled Candied Yams
- Roasted fingerling Potatoes
– Applewood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs, Rotisserie Spun, Waupoos Maple Syrup Dunk, Crushed Smoky Planters Peanut Crumble
-Hand Carved Smoked Brisket a top a bed of cream white polenta with water buffalo blue cheese, fire roasted sweet onions & mushrooms & tender asparagus,
-Hot Plank Smoked Big Apple Caramel Cheesecake, rhubarb maple icewine compote
– Porchetta with pesto and red peppers
– Grilled Sticky PEC Short Ribs – basted in sticky grape molasses, and Vidal syrup with grilled spiced pineapple.
– Waupoos’ Own Pulled pork – slow cooked Waupoos Estates Winery raised pork, based in our signature Blueberry & Lavender BBQ. Served with a warm heirloom tomato and lovage compote.